From FOnline: 2238 Wiki
(Redirected from Professions)
- Professions are needed to craft a certain type of items. There are 2 levels in each profession, each can be acquired by talking to the right NPC, if you meet the skills requirements. An Armorer with level 2 profession will be able to craft more armors than an Armorer level 1 (Noted Armorer  or Armorer ).
- There is no limit on the profession levels you can have, which means you can have every single profession on one character if you wanted.
- For now, you can't "forget" a profession level. For example, once you are Armorer , you'll stay it forever.
- Drugs can be used to achieve the needed SPECIAL requirements for professions.
- For many items, simply learning a profession is not enough. You also need to consume Blueprints to have them available in your Fixboy.
|Profession: Armorer||1||50 Repair||1500 Caps|
|Profession: Armorer||2||100 Repair||3000 Caps|
|Profession: Demolition Expert||1||50 Traps||1500 Caps|
|Profession: Demolition Expert||2||100 Traps||3000 Caps|
|Profession: Doctor||1||50 Doctor||1500 Caps|
|Profession: Doctor||2||100 Doctor||3000 Caps|
|Profession: Energy Expert||1||50 Science||1500 Caps|
|Profession: Energy Expert||2||100 Science||3000 Caps|
|Profession: Gunsmith (Big Guns)||1||50 Repair||1500 Caps|
|Profession: Gunsmith (Big Guns)||2||100 Repair||3000 Caps|
|Profession: Gunsmith (Small Guns)||1||50 Repair||1500 Caps|
|Profession: Gunsmith (Small Guns)||2||100 Repair||3000 Caps|
|Profession: Mordino's Druggist|
Pages in category "Professions"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.